Things to come if we don't change
- A poisoned environment, possibly unfit to support human live (or any organic life for that matter)
- Resistance against antibiotics, already at 80% in 2017
- Modern slavery increasing, (presently an estimated 30'000'000 people are enslaved value $90.-/slave avg.)
- Products that make us sick and corporations rich
- A pharma industry that keeps us ill constantly
- A food industry that is unethical and unecological, makes us sick, gets us addicted and destroys the environment
- Advertising/lobbying/marketing that keeps the consumer/citizen in the dark
- A majority ruled by the top 0.01% (...or so. Don't get me with the percentage, it's not about math) and
- An economy with only one/two beneficiary in mind: trade/profit
- A human life becomes worthless (it nearly is already)
- Unending global 'terrorism' / freedom fighters / revolutions
- Never ending global warfare, potentially ending in the demise of humanity,
- Or in a dystopia that would make Orwell's 1984 seem like a tail from 'Duckburg'.
This page in a work in progress. Your feedback, input and collaboration is appreciated. Please stay rational and fact based.